IMMERSION-HEATER.IE HAS AN
RELIABLE TEAM OF PLUMBERS
HOT WATER CYCLINDER DUBLIN
If your hot water cylinder is old and in need of replacement you can always call immersion-heater.ie and we will send a plumber out to your house to assess the fault. All of our new immersion heater cylinders come with a 12 month warranty and are insulated to keep the water hotter for longer, our plumbers will also install
a new element for years of hassle free water heating. So call our Dublin office today for a set price on a replacement standard hot water cylinder.
INSTANTANEOUS WATER HEATER
Tankless water heaters or instantaneous water heaters and provide hot water only as it is needed. They don't produce the standby energy losses associated with storage water heaters, which can save you money.
Instantaneous water heaters heat water directly without the use of a storage tank. When a hot water tap is turned on, cold water travels through a pipe into the unit. An electric element heats the water. As a result, tankless water heaters deliver a constant supply of hot water. You don't need to wait for an immersion cylinder to fill up with enough hot water. These are great for offices and granny flats.
Replacing your immersion element
– HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Our highly skilled technicians can repair or replace your immersion heater for you. The time length for such jobs can vary however depending on the accessibility of your hot water tank and immersion heater. Keep in mind too that your tank will likely need to be drained and depending on the size of your tank this process alone could take up to an hour.
Why call us?
• We have highly skilled plumbers and technicians
• We have a proven track record for performing similar repairs and replacements
• We are RECI registered, certified and fully insured
• Competent, quick, reliable, 24-hour call out service
• We offer a 1 year warranty on all of our parts
• We always have the correct tools for the job and a fully stocked van
• Our set price repairs mean you know the cost before we start
Do I need my hot water tank/cylinder replaced and how much will it cost?
• Most domestic properties will have a hot water cylinder to help meet the hot water needs of the occupants.
• Hot water tanks/cylinders tend to last a very long time but may need replacing if they start to leak, or if the hot water needs of the occupants are not being adequately met, in which case a larger capacity cylinder may be required.
• Click here for our list of set prices or call us now to speak to someone about upgrading your cylinder to a larger capacity